Tuesday, 26 July 2011
Never gone. [February 15, 2010]
Sometimes I am afraid. I am afraid that I will be lost among a sea of faces. That despite everything that I try to be, it still won’t make a difference to anybody. And because of this fear, sometimes I close my eyes and pretend I am somebody else. This somebody I hope will be heard in a world where crying out for help sounds considerably more like a hushed whisper. I hope that she will succeed where I haven’t; where I have tried but failed; where efforts have gone to waste. In some ways I depend upon her – this figment of myself – because she is the only thing pushing me to go on. If I lose her – I lose the part of me that fights; the part of me that hopes, dreams and believes. Even if I am disillusioned, and my fear is in fact warranted, at least I have my imagination. At least a part of me can never die, can never be crushed; can never be forgotten.
- What does it mean to pretend? [July 24, 2011]
- I remember. [June 5, 2011]
- Religion makes me rant. [May 20, 2011]
- Musings. [February 13, 2011]
- Just a little meandering for the soul. [October 12...
- To find ourselves? Or define ourselves? [October 3...
- Time. [May 8, 2010]
- Never gone. [February 15, 2010]
- Oceans and waves, this is a dreary place. [January...
- We must part ways. [June 24, 2009]
- ▼ July (10)