Tuesday, 26 July 2011
Just a little meandering for the soul. [October 12, 2010]
I think sometimes while we enjoy escaping who we are, or just escaping from reality for awhile, it isn't all that healthy. I mean, I find myself occasionally so lost within my own little fantasy world that I actually get upset when it ends and I have to return to reality. I'm realizing now that that's bordering on unhealthy, so I figure it might be wise to put a stop to it. But on the other hand, I know I'm afraid to let it go because sometimes pain is just too great, and emptiness just too overwhelming. So who knows what the right course of action is, or if there is such thing as a healthy balance of both? I'm not entirely sure, for either way seems pretty damning.
- What does it mean to pretend? [July 24, 2011]
- I remember. [June 5, 2011]
- Religion makes me rant. [May 20, 2011]
- Musings. [February 13, 2011]
- Just a little meandering for the soul. [October 12...
- To find ourselves? Or define ourselves? [October 3...
- Time. [May 8, 2010]
- Never gone. [February 15, 2010]
- Oceans and waves, this is a dreary place. [January...
- We must part ways. [June 24, 2009]
- ▼ July (10)